Monday 5 March 2018

100 Word Challange


We all know that school can be a very interesting place
sometimes but we also know that it can be very boring
but what if I was in charge. I can tell you that if I was
in charge every single day would have 1-2 hrs of P.E,
Sport would be every day and you wouldn’t have to
wear your blazer to school every day. There would be
no homework all of your learning would be done inside
of school. Every year you would be able to take seven
days off school for no reason this would be our sabbatical.
That is what would happen if I were in charge.

1 comment:

  1. I like your ideas! You could do all your learning through sport - how would you do this? So you are having another week off? I am not sure the Government will approve, but you could have ago.

    ReplyDelete